THE ULTIMATE HALLOWEEN CANDY CHALLENGE! (18,000+ CALORIES)
Carbs and Calories in Halloween Candy
How much sugar is in that fun-sized Snickers bar? How many calories in that tiny pack of M&M's? Whereas full-sized packages of candy have the nutritional information on the package, the deluge that comes home from trick or treating usually does not. Here are the calorie and carbohydrate information for many common Halloween candy treats.
Serving sizes can be tricky, especially with off-brands. For example, a Palmer Halloween pack of peanut butter cups lists a serving size as 1.5 ounces, but they don't say how many peanut butter cups are in a serving, There are 63 pieces of candy in the 26-ounce bag, and you are left to figure it out from there. A serving turns out to be an unrealistic 3.64 pieces of candy.
Also, "fun size" and "snack size" are often on the packaging, but these sizes are not standard. A snack size of one type of candy can be the same as a fun size of another. Even worse, there are instances where "snack size" of the same type of candy differ from one bag to another, and it certainly changes over time, usually getting smaller. Check the current weight of the candy and the label on the bag to be sure.
One gram of carbohydrate provides 4 calories. Some candies have nutrients in addition to carbs, such as fat or protein, that provide additional calories per serving.
Chocolate Bars and Kisses (Mostly Chocolate)
- Dove Milk Chocolate Promises or wrapped squares (8 grams): 42 calories and 6 grams carb
- Hershey Kisses: 26 calories and 8 grams carb each kiss
- Hershey Kisses with Almonds: 23 calories and 2 grams carb each kiss
- Hershey Kisses filled with Caramel: 21 calories and 3 grams carb each kiss
- Hershey Candy Corn Kisses: 27 calories and 3 grams carb each kiss
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars Fun size (14 grams): 67 calories and 8 grams carb
- Hershey's Miniature Bars (mixed): average of 42 calories and 5 grams carb each bar
- M&Ms, Plain, Fun size (18 grams): 88 calories and 12 grams carb
- M&Ms, Peanut Fun size (18 grams): 93 calories and 11 grams carb
- M&Ms, Peanut 1/4 cup candy: 220 calories and 24 grams carb
- Miniature Bars (Milky Way, Snickers, Twix, 3 Musketeers): average 38 calories and 5 grams carb each bar
Video: THE "TRICK OR CHEAT" CHALLENGE (20,000+ CALORIES)
Hackers create new virus to steal from online bankers
11 Ways to Wear Tweed Without Looking Too Conservative
How to Choose the Healthiest Meats
Do Your Breakfast Habits Make You A Total Weirdo
Bob Harper Finally Responds to the Recent Biggest Loser Controversy
How to Rock Dirty, Unwashed Hair
Easy Escapes: Bangkok, Thailand
How Does a Tanning Bed Work
Chanel to name new bag after Karl Lagerfeld’s cat Choupette
How to Decorate Your Home Without Spending Money
SAE Frat Brothers Learned That Racist Chant at a National Fraternity Leadership Cruise
New Study Identifies Molecule That Can Switch Off Inflammation
Forté Plus Nail Strengthening System
10 Tips for an Eco-Friendly Meal