Amazing Homemade Cinnamon Rolls recipe (No Mixer)
package active dry yeast
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 c. unsalted butter
1/4 c. unsalted butter
1 tbsp. unsalted butter
1/4 c. packed light brown sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, heat 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup water on medium-low heat until warm but not hot to touch.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the yeast, 1 cup flour, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Stir in the warm milk mixture. Cover and set aside until thick and foamy, about 15 minutes.
- Mix in the salt and 1/4 cup melted butter. Gradually mix in the remaining 2 cups flour. Cover and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat a 9- by 13-inch pan with oil. Line the pan with parchment, leaving a 3-inch overhang on the 2 long sides; coat the parchment. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and the remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
- Punch down the dough. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until it comes together. Roll into a 9- by 12-inch rectangle. Spread with the 1/4 cup softened butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Starting from the long side, roll the dough into a tight log, pinching the seam to seal.
- Slide a long piece of unflavored dental floss under the log of dough about 1 inch from the end. Holding the thread taut, lift the ends and cross to cut off a piece of dough. Repeat to cut twelve 1-inch-thick rolls. Transfer the rolls cut-side up to the prepared pan, spacing them equally. Cover and let rise until the rolls are touching, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Bake the rolls until puffed and lightly golden brown, 25 to 27 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, in a small saucepan, whisk together the confectioners' sugar, vanilla, remaining 2 tablespoons milk, and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and cook over low heat until smooth, 2 minutes. Drizzle over the cinnamon rolls.
Video: Homemade Cinnamon Rolls With TODAY Food
The Women Who Want to Make Revenge Porn Illegal
How to Apply Foundation
Stop Shaming Women For Sending Nude Photos
6 Ways Sleep Can Help You Lose Weight
Slow Cooker Coconut-Curry Sweet Potatoes
2 Moves To Sculpt A Sexier Back
How to Brainstorm Small Business Ideas
Precious Toddler Has Unexpectedly Emotional Response to Penguin Movie
Men Get Breast Cancer Too, Just Ask Harvey Singer
Top Ideas For Graduation Gifts
Date: 02.12.2018, 00:22 / Views: 71181