Cooking notepads with their own hands
For sure, every hostess has her little secrets and favorite recipes, with which she pleases her beloved family. And, of course, for their favorite recipes, each hostess should have a special notebook for records. So that at any time you can take such a notebook and use it or, conversely, write down the desired recipe. Now, of course, a lot of ready-made cookbooks are being sold, in which there are hundreds of different recipes, but for many this is considered very cumbersome and inconvenient, since until you find the right recipe, you will spend a lot of time and you will not always get the desired result. So in such cases, it will probably be very convenient to have a small culinary notebook with a blank block of sheets in which you can paste in or write in your favorite recipes. Each hostess can do such an assistant with her own hands, but this interesting master class will help us in this. So, for the manufacture of two small notebooks, we need to take:We lay out two rectangles of bookbinding on the table, and between them we measure two narrow strips and glue on both joints of the cover.We glue and level. We use scissors in places to bend the strips so that the base closes well.We sew soft covers along the edges.
Fold and get these books. Now we glue a synthetic winterizer on them with double-sided tape.Now we take fabrics . We combine and cut the cuts, do not forget to make stocks for doorways. We cut off two strips of lace for each notebook.All cuts of fabric are ironed and stitched together. At the joints sew lace. Now we wrap the binding blanks with a cloth. The edges of the binding base are spread with glue pencil, the fabric is turned over and glued. For now, set aside.Prepare the blocks. For our blocks, you need to make colored booze from scrapbook. Cut off two rectangles and fold each in half to the height and width of the block. The edges near the spine from top to bottom we smear with glue pencil, glue the flyleaves in front and behind the block. Now cut off the strips of white paper, wrap and glue it in such a way as to glue the top and bottom of the block along with the spine. Clamp blocks with stationery clips and set aside.
- 4 4 x 10 cm binding cardboard, this is A6 format,as well as two 1.5 cm by 14 cm binding strips;
- White cardboard;
- Two pre-fabricated tinted blocks A6 format (you can buy ready-made blocks or sew yourself ), you can also buy the most usual notebook and just remove the cover from it;
- Paper for scrapbooking with culinary motifs;
- Metal corners in bronze, take 8 pieces ;
- Cloth mint-white cell, red-white cell and two fabrics with kitchen elements, we will combine fabrics in notebooks;
- White cotton lace, and red;
- Pictures Utility, cards and a set of culinary carvings with inscriptions and different cooking utensils;
- Polished dot ribbons for bookmarks;
- Kitchen pendants;
- Bradsa metal;
- Clamps, simple pencil, ruler, double-sided tape, scissors, glue stick, water-based glue.
Fold and get these books. Now we glue a synthetic winterizer on them with double-sided tape.
Twisted plastic bottle harness
Glued laminated timber and houses made of it
Tips for Catering
Office furniture: we choose according to all the rules