Halloween Skulls Arrangement
DIY Halloween Arrangement
Materials:Urn in desired size; bag of marbles; floral foam; serrated knife; natural manzanita branches (from craft supply store or florist); garden snips; old Christmas ornaments and beaded garland; Krylon spray paints: orange, green, black; scissors; seasonal ornaments as desired (we used acorns); Spanish moss.
1. Place a layer of marbles several inches thick in urn to weight down the base.
2. Cut foam to fit tightly inside urn, stopping about 2 inches from top.
3. Insert one or more branches into foam to create desired effect, trimming branches as needed to create desired shape.
4. Spray ornaments and garland with orange and green paints as desired; let dry. Lightly spray black paint on some ornaments for spooky look.
5. Hang ornaments as desired. Cut garland into assorted lengths and drape as desired. Hang acorns randomly on tree.
6. Cover any visible foam with Spanish moss; hang other bits of moss on branches.
Video: Skull and Bones Halloween Floral Arrangement
Drew Barrymore’s donation
10 Style Lessons From Pitti Uomo 91
10 Things You Oughta Know About Wet Dreams
How to Measure Resistance
Alanis Morissette, 36, is Happy, In Love and Pregnant with First Child
Individual Sweet Sour Chicken Meal Prep
How to Start a Bridal Shop
Should Morning Sickness Be Treated With Prescription Drugs
Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Resort 2015 Collection
Georgia May Jagger Is New Face of Sunglass Hut
Vaseline: The Best Eye Makeup Remover