DIY Car Mount Fire Extinguisher Bracket
According to the SDA, a fire extinguisher should be in every car. The following regulation: “The Code of Rules SP 9.13130.2009” determines the volume of this device (for passenger cars 2 liters) and the type (powder or carbon dioxide). The same document defines the order of placement of fire extinguishing means. We will not quote, the main positions are as follows:Make a fitting. Belts are not just overlapped, but form a loop on regular buckles, for durability.Fastening using a so-called. "Tapes-contact", in common parlance - stickies. After marking it is sewn to the belts.Drill a hole under the neck of a fire extinguisher, and align it with a file.
- the fire extinguisher must be in the cab (it is forbidden to be stored in the back);
- the bracket must securely hold the car fire extinguisher during traffic or an accident.
The OU-2 carbon dioxide fire extinguisher (weight 7 kg) will require the following tools and materials:
- steel plate 1.5-2 mm (in our case with molded edges, which is useful for stiffness)
- cut off a plastic pipe of a suitable diameter;
- wide belt from an old sports bag (tensile strength is important);
- fasteners (bolts, screws, rivets);
- if necessary, a wooden bar;
- thick woolen fabric;
- drill, knife ka for metal, files, workbench with vice, zaklepochnik;
- adhesive sealant, paint.
Let's begin to manufacture the bracketWe adjust the steel plate,we cut the belt from the bag and the plastic pipe so that it covers the fire extinguisher, but did not prevent it from getting.
Golden Pine Garland
How to make a 220 V Power Bank
The advantages and disadvantages of cast iron baths
What is quilling
Portable Speakers for Your Phone
Creating a family hearth (candles)