Effective sea buckthorn masks
To face looked young, fresh and attractive, it is not necessary to buy expensive cosmetics. Homemade recipes such as sea buckthorn will come to the rescue. Find out which masks from these berries are the most effective.
Why sea buckthorn: the benefits of berries
Sea buckthorn is a unique berry with the richest composition, which includes flavonoids, organic acids, sterols, tannins, phospholipids, minerals, vitamins E, A, F, B, C.
Useful properties of sea buckthorn:
- Included in the acid have a bleaching effect, make pigment spots less noticeable and smooth the tone of the face. And natural pigments make tanning more attractive and persistent.
- Berry improves skin tone, making them more elastic and resilient. And so the masks are useful for middle-aged women with obvious signs of aging and mature or fading skin.
- Sea buckthorn-based products effectively suppress inflammation, which is useful for acne and pimples.
- Vitamin E deeply moisturizes the dermis and helps it retain moisture, preventing dehydration.
- Vitamin A helps restore the structure of the skin and strengthen it, which is especially important when exposed to external negative factors such as ultraviolet, wind, frost, dust.
- Sea buckthorn helps to destroy pathogenic microorganisms and prevents their reproduction, protecting the tissue from infection.
- The components contained in the berries have regenerating properties and contribute to the rapid healing of wounds and microcracks.
- It is worth noting the antioxidant effect, which allows to neutralize the activity of dangerous free radicals, slow down aging and stop the oxidation of tissues.
- Vitamins of group B accelerate metabolic processes and normalize intercellular metabolism, which contributes to the preservation of freshness and youthfulness of the skin.
- Berries help strengthen local immunity and form a protective barrier of the epidermis.
- Cosmetic products based on sea-buckthorn can and should be used with couperose: they strengthen the walls of small subcutaneous capillaries and eliminate redness.
Thus, sea-buckthorn mask for the face has a rejuvenating, toning, moisturizing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, bleaching, restoring effects.They can be called universal, as they are suitable for all skin types, including problem and sensitive. And if you correctly select other components and regularly use products, you can solve actual problems and significantly improve the condition of the skin.
How to make a useful sea buckthorn mask? We offer several effective recipes:
- This recipe will get rid of freckles and age spots. A bit of sea buckthorn chop and combine with yogurt, natural yogurt or kefir (proportions should be approximately equal). The mixture is applied to the skin, left for half an hour and washed off.
- This mask is ideal for mature skin, fading and showing signs of aging. Crush two tablespoons of sea-buckthorn berries, combine with egg white, a tablespoon of natural honey and the same amount of olive oil. Spread the mass over your face, hold for 20-30 minutes and wash with warm water.
- If the main problem is acne or acne, then chop about 30 grams of berries, add a tablespoon of buckwheat flour, drop three drops of essential oils of grapefruit and tea tree.Thoroughly mix and distribute all over the surface of the face, hold for thirty minutes.
- If the skin of the face is dry, then add sea buckthorn fatty sour cream or cottage cheese. Combine equal amounts of these components, pre-milled berries. The mass is applied, aged for twenty minutes and removed with warm water.
- For normal skin, this recipe is suitable: yolk, two tablespoons of chopped sea-buckthorn, a tablespoon of ground oat flakes. If you apply the mask with active massaging movements, you can achieve the effect of peeling and get a soft natural scrub.
- To cleanse the pores and improve the skin condition, combine two crushed activated carbon tablets, a teaspoon of dry cosmetic clay (choose depending on the type of skin problem and type) and three tablespoons of sea-buckthorn berries, previously shredded. Kashitsa is evenly distributed over the face and remains on it for half an hour, after which it is washed off with water.
Recommendations to help make sea buckthorn masks safe and as effective as possible:
- To enhance the effect, you can steam the skin by washing with hot water or holding your face over a steam of boiling water.This will open the pores and provide deeper penetration of substances into all layers of the dermis.
- Before using the berries at home, it is advisable to conduct an allergic test to minimize the likelihood of unexpected reactions. To do this, squeeze the juice from one berry and put it on the crook of your elbow or wrist. If the plot does not change within a few hours, you can start using it fully.
- Beauticians recommend to freeze sea buckthorn before use, sending it overnight in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, and immediately before cooking a mask pour boiling water on it. Such preparation will nullify the risks of allergies and neutralize pigments that can dye the light skin in an orange tint.
- It is undesirable to keep the mask on the face longer than half an hour, as the acids contained in the berries can irritate the skin and cause redness with prolonged exposure.
- To achieve positive results, make masks regularly - twice a week. At the same time should be at least ten procedures. Then you can take a week break, and then again to apply.
Sea buckthorn is an amazing berry that will help you find beauty and youth if you regularly make useful face masks.
Heparin ointment from acne marks
Choosing an orthopedic mattress
I Give You a Heart
Amplifier on STK402-020STK402-120