Festive and elegant Christmas tree with their own hands
Fluffy forest beauty is a must-have item in New Year's decor. If you are tired of the traditional version of this symbol and want to make a little bit of creativity in the holiday decor, a Christmas tree with your own hands will be a great alternative. In this version, the main attribute of the New Year will undoubtedly be exclusive, which will surprise all guests of the celebration. You can present small Christmas trees with your own hands as a gift to your friends and family by investing in your creation the warmth of your heart and soul. This donated Christmas tree with your own hands will cause an incredible feeling, create a very kind and unique atmosphere in every home.
Original Christmas tree do it yourself from tinsel
The atmosphere of the office will be filled with fabulous notes if you surprise every employee with an original Christmas tree with your own hands. And my eyes are pleasant, and my heart is warm. Alternative Christmas trees with their own hands amaze with their diversity.They are made of corrugated paper, tulle, thread, soft toys, fabric, felt, ribbons, beads, feathers, plastic bottles, plasticine, various natural materials, sweets and even pasta. You can also come up with a delightful New Year's bouquet instead of a Christmas tree with your own hands, which will uniquely decorate the table. We will tell you some interesting ways to create a Christmas tree with your own hands, which you can use by changing some of the details.
This is the easiest and easiest way to make a Christmas tree with your own hands.
- From a dense cardboard we form a cone.
- We take tinsel of any color, it need not be green. Gently glue the cone in a spiral, from bottom to top, leaving no free space.
- We make out different elements at will.
Original DIY Christmas trees from the flower grid
Such a sophisticated Christmas tree is done very quickly with its hands and will look unusual.
- From a light cardboard or Whatman we make a cone. A flower grid of one tone or several close in shade is cut into strips of medium width.
- Layers in different directions cover the cone moistened with glue mesh. If necessary, we additionally fasten it with pins or scotch tape.Allow each strip to dry before attaching the next.
- After complete drying, carefully remove the base from the drawing paper and fasten the garland inside our creation.
- We decorate the New Year tree with our own hands with toys, beads and other elements to your taste.
Christmas tree do it yourself from yarn
With the help of threads, you can create a Christmas tree with your own hands, which will become a real delightful highlight of the New Year.
- A sheet of paper is completely pasted with adhesive tape, in which case it will then be easier to free the tree from the base. We fold the sheet into a cone and make cuts in its lower part with a step of 2 cm to stretch the thread.
- Glue PVA diluted with water to the consistency of sour cream. We moisten the threads in the resulting solution and completely wrap the cone in different directions. Use a different color sewing thread, wool or floss.
- We give the opportunity to dry and then separate the product from the paper base. The edge with cuts is cut off and wrapped inside. We decorate the base of the finished Christmas tree with our own hands with braid. For fixing, you can use an adhesive tape or a stapler.
- We fix inside the garland, you can use clips for this.
Chic flower garden at home. The secret - in the top dressing 9 tricks of drawing up the floral menu
Cheese and Garlic Pancakes
The palette of colors in the interior: 15 stunning color combinations
12 original things for home and garden do it yourself: photo instructions
How to skeleton autumn leaves