How to get rid of herpes?
Herpes is the most common infectious disease. After all, herpes is a disease that can be infected, both by airborne droplets, and by contacting with any object touched by a person who has herpes (towel, cutlery, etc.). In addition, there is genital herpes, which is transmitted sexually. How to get rid of herpes, will be discussed in our article.
How to quickly get rid of herpes with medications
If we talk about drugs, the most common is "Gerpevir", it is sold in each pharmacy in the form of tablets and as an ointment, as well as "Acyclovir", invented back in 1974 and is still actively used. You should know that all medicines, which are based on acyclovir, treat herpes. The difference in price can be quite large due to advertising, packaging, various additives that will help the ointment to be absorbed faster, etc.There are also drugs such as Zovirax and Vivorax that will help get rid of herpes on the lips.
How to get rid of genital herpes
For genital herpes, the following medications can help:
- Valtrex (valacyclovir);
- Famvir (famciclovir);
- Foscarnet (foskavir);
- Via-MP (vidarabina phosphate);
You need to understand that self-treatment is better not to do. Be sure to contact a doctor who will conduct an examination and prescribe you the drug, while paying attention to the characteristics of your body and disease.
Herpes Treatment Traditional Medicine
Some manage to get rid of herpes with the help of traditional medicine recipes. We have collected the most effective ones for you.
- With genital herpes, this tincture can help. In equal parts, birch leaves, calendula flowers, motherwort herbs, meadow clover and the medicinal dandelion root should be mixed. Two tablespoons of this mixture need to fill with half a liter of boiling water. It is necessary to put all this in a water bath for about ten minutes, then insist in a warm place for two hours. After this time, the tincture must be filtered.You can use this medicine as a daily douching, plus add to the bath several times a week. The course is fourteen days.
- In case of herpes on the lips, remove the film from the inside of the chicken egg and apply a sticky side directly to the wound.
- From the bulb is cut off the spine. Liquid, which stands in the place of the cut, to rub herpes in the mouth area.
- Herpes on the lips is able to eliminate camphor alcohol. It should lubricate the affected herpes site several times a day.
To permanently get rid of herpes, you should improve the immunity of the organism as a whole, lead a healthy lifestyle and eat right.
Necklace Fire Flashes
Installation is what
What designers can not come up with: 6 of the strangest, but funny door handles
Knitted top with lace yoke
Passport cover made of felt fabric
10 Watt LED Light