How to make a parrot?
If you want to learn how to make a parrot, then for you there are several options. It can be done in many ways. You can knit, make it out of paper, even sew a soft toy. The main thing is to use your imagination and work with your hands.
If you are interested in how to make a parrot out of paper, then you can use the technique of origami. Choose a quality paper, preferably a dark color. Although it may be bright. It all depends on how you want to make your parrot. Next, we consider in more detail how you can make a parrot out of ordinary paper.
How to make a paper parrot: instruction
Making a paper parrot is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. To make a parrot with your own hands, you can use the step-by-step instruction:
- Take one sheet of paper. It must be quadrangular. Dimensions should not be small. Choose a paper that is not too thin, otherwise it may break in the process.
- Fold the paper in two diagonals.
- Expand and start to bend all the corners of only one diagonal. We do it on both sides.
- Fold a sheet of paper along long lines so that we have a diamond.
- After you have a diamond in your hand, you need to bend the small triangles upwards.
- Fold your diamond in half. But do it in such a way that you have a big triangle, but its corners must be turned outwards.
- Now bend the corner to the left. But do it smoothly and carefully. Then bend it in the middle vertically. Deploy it. And bend already in the middle line, which you have appeared.
- Now we turn our origami on the other side. Do the same steps with a different corner. We make a corner in a vertical line down on both sides.
- Bend the corner inside on both sides. You should have wings.
- Feet make using the preliminary steps. Rotate origami and use the technique of bending the corners.
- Now unbend the blank. This should be done very carefully. Fold the tail of your parrot.
- Next, twist the body of a parrot: carefully turn the paper out. Bend all the bends so that they can be clearly seen.
- We make the head of a parrot, for this we use the upper triangle, namely we lower its corners down. Here we will make a beak.The extreme tip of the head should be bent down twice so that it is not too large.
- Gently bend his legs.
So you can make a paper parrot yourself. Now turn to making a parrot from other materials.
Making a parrot out of cloth
You can make a parrot with your own hands with the help of fabric, threads and needles, that is, to make a soft toy. Sewing a parrot is not a very difficult task. For this you need a fabric of bright color. Take a small piece of red fabric; you will need it for sewing the beak of the toy. You will need not only fabric, but also beads to create your eyes.
- First of all, you need to make patterns. Draw on the fabric with soap every particle with which you will sew a toy.
- Before that, you can cut the patterns out of paper, and then transfer them to the fabric. Remember that you need to portray the wings, beak, tail, torso and legs.
- You can cut them from different fabrics. That is, you can sew a colored parrot. Now that all the details are cut, they need to be stitched together. But this should be done so as to leave some space for filling the toy with cotton wool. Of course, you can use another soft material.
- It is necessary to sew the parts carefully so that the threads are not noticeable. Sew the beak of the toy carefully.
- You can use beads or even buttons to create your eyes. Choose dark beads for this. It will look more harmonious.
The parrot can be easily and quickly made even at home. It is not necessary to spend money on purchases in stores. Just make it your own hands and please the children who are sure to want to help you in creating the parrot.
Scented Handmade Candles
DIY Dream Catcher