How to make an ombre on light and dark hair
Many girls are concerned about how to make ombre hair coloring at home? Ombre assumes the achievement of an unusual effect, when in the root zone the hair retains its natural shade, and starting from the middle of the length the tone changes to a lighter one.
In beauty salons it is easy and quick to make an ombre, but the cost of such a service is high, therefore girls are interested in self-coloring methods.
The preparatory stage and the necessary components
The hair in front of the ombra is combed and divided into strands, it is enough to make 4 tails - 2 at the back and one each on both sides of the face. If there are split ends, they are pre-cut. The selected dye is mixed according to the instructions before starting the procedure.
- Paint the desired shade (in some cases, you can replace the ink or food dyes).
- Ceramic bowl.
- Balsam conditioner.
- Good comb.
- Food foil.You can immediately cut into strips with a width and height of 10 cm. The length should be greater than the intended zone of staining by 5 cm.
- Special brush to facilitate the application of paint.
To eliminate unpleasant consequences, carefully approach the choice of coloring agents. Some girls decide on the use of household bleach. This is extremely undesirable. It is necessary to allocate funds for the purchase of a special clarifier. The box should have the designation “hair clarifier”. In this case, it will be possible to minimize the damage caused to the curls during the dyeing process.
If the hair is too damaged, cut the split ends, use special shampoos, masks, balms and vitamin complexes aimed at restoring and moisturizing.
Take care of hands during dyeing, use gloves. They are worn when mixing dyes and during application.
Step ombre on dark hair
Ombre algorithm for dark hair.
- Prepare the paint according to the instructions.
- Determining the length of the curls to be colored.
- Paint mixing
- Separation of hair into 4 or 3 equal parts.
- Applying paint to the ends of each strand at an equal level.
- Keeping the dye in accordance with the instructions.
- Washing and drying.
- Reapply the paint onto the strands, grabbing 5 cm above the stained ones. The aging time is reduced.
- Washing and drying.
At the end, oil is applied to the tips to recover from stress and shine.
Ombre for blond hair
Ombre on blond hair involves the following steps.
- Wetting hair with water.
- Combing on a straight parting and dividing into 4 strands. Gum have about the level of the chin.
- Mixing of the dye according to the instructions.
- Apply a clarifier with a brush on each tip. This should be done quickly, as the paint dries quickly.
- Tails wrapped in foil and incubated for 20-30 minutes depending on the brightness of the desired color.
- Removing the foil and paint remover.
- Reapply the clarifier 3-4 cm above the gum to create a transition.
- Hold for 10 minutes and wash the paint.
- Putting dyes on the ends and keeping 10 minutes.
It remains to wash your hair with shampoo, apply a balm, preferably with a restoration effect, and dry your hair.
How to make an ombre on nails with gel varnish and shellac
The ombre technique has become so popular that girls use it not only to dye their hair, but also to create interesting manicures using gel. The algorithm of the procedure is simple, so we can do it completely at home.
You will need such tools and materials to create: manicure set, gel polish of several shades, UV lamp for drying, fixer, base, plate degreaser, foil, toothpick, sponge, cotton swabs and nail polish remover.
Step-by-step action plan
- Preparation of the nail plate - alignment, trimming the cuticle, shaping, processing the buff.
- Treatment with a degreasing agent, applying the base and drying it in a UV lamp.
- The application of the base layer of gel polish, drying in the lamp.
- Putting the main color gel polish, drying.
- Making an ombre - gel polish is applied to the foil in two shades in a small amount. The colors are stirred to produce a beautiful transition.
- In the resulting mixture dipped sponge and gently applied to the nail.
- Using a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover, remove excess around the nail.
- Similarly, create ombre on other nails.
Application of a fixer or top, drying in a UV lamp for the latter.
Types and classification of ombre
Ombre technology is presented in nine different options, each of which is in demand.
Classic- the most popular version of dual tone coloring. Distinctive features are weakly expressed transition, smooth change of shades. The classic ombre is most effective with natural shades, including chocolate, wheat, coffee, light brown, honey and amber.
Reverse- The second type of ombre, which is not in excessive demand. A specific difference from the classical method is the arrangement of shades. Here the dark shade is located on the tips, and the light one is in the basal zone.
Vintage- it looks interesting, it is characterized by a barely noticeable border. As a result, it is possible to achieve the effect of regrown roots.
Transverse- differs smooth transition from a light shade to more dark some times depending on length of hair. This technology is considered one of the most difficult and at home with her to deal with is unlikely to succeed.
Ombre "The Horse Tail"or Pony tail - suitable for long-haired beauties, who often go with the hair "high tail". An important feature is the complete coloration of the bangs.
Color- suitable for lovers of vivid images. It is based on the use of bright colors, while it is allowed to use paint, food coloring, mascara. You can choose and color with clear boundaries. Such a method is calledsharp ombre.
Separately isolatedombre for dark hair, since it is very difficult to choose a shade for black curls. Stylists recommend to pay attention to the following colors - golden, cognac, red, red-brown.
Ombre for blondesis in great demand, and the result is amazing. Girls with blond hair can experiment, choosing any color scheme.
The method of staining ombre - the ability to create a smooth transition between shades of hair. Consider the undeniable advantages.
- Natural appearance.
- Preservation of natural color in the root zone.
- Easy clarification on several tones.
- Visual transformation of the shape of the face "circle" in the "oval".
- The hairstyle gains additional volume when coloring the tips.
- Hombre eliminates the need to get up in the morning a few hours earlier in order to make a stylish and fashionable hairstyle.
- Wide range of colors.
To ombre turned out spectacular and beautiful, listen to the recommendations of stylists.
- Do not choose colors that are radically different from the natural color. The exception is beauties with long hair.
- It is better to use natural paints that are less harmful to the structure of the hair.
- To achieve a natural transition, act neatly or trust professionals.
- To the hair looked gorgeous, before dyeing perform a light haircut, refreshing hair.
- After dyeing, try to minimize the use of thermal styling tools, including a curling iron, a hairdryer, and an iron for leveling.
- Coloring should not be sharp, but not too even.
- Before self-painting, familiarize yourself with the master classes and watch several detailed videos.
Many girls are sure that the ombre technique is very difficult to perform. This is not true.Coloring is available to every beauty regardless of the length and volume of hair. It is important to choose the right materials, determine the preferred shade and follow the algorithm accurately. In this case, it will be possible to transform your own image, make it more vivid and interesting.
A silk skirt with a lapel trim
How to make an inexpensive, but very powerful LED lamp
Felt Christmas Tree
Cooking notepads with their own hands