How to quickly preserve a cabbage salad for the winter, a recipe with a photo
How quickly the summer ends with its fresh vegetables and fruits, which are so lacking in winter! A wonderful way to keep these delicious, healthy products on our table is canning. It’s not as difficult as it seems, the main thing is to comply with the technology, to follow the instructions clearly, and it doesn’t take much time. Try to preserve the cabbage salad for the winter “Autumn”. To prepare it will require vegetables that are available in August and September.
Canned salad from cabbage "Autumn", recipe with photo
- cucumbers - 1 kg
- pepper sweet (preferably yellow, red) - 1.5 kg
- tomatoes, juicy, ripe - 2.5 kg
- cabbage - 2 kg
- carrot - 1 kg
- onion-turnip - 1 kg
- parsley, dill - 1 bunch
- salt - 4 tbsp. l.
- sugar - 200 g or 1 tbsp.
- vinegar - 5-6 tbsp. l.
- refined vegetable oil - 700 g
Stages of preparation:
- To begin with, all the vegetables must be washed and peeled. After that - grind: cabbage a thin strip, pepper and carrot straws, onion semirings or rings, tomatoes slices, chopped parsley. If you have a food processor, you can simplify the task and chop vegetables with it, it will be much faster. All vegetables are sent to a large bowl and mixed.
- Now preparing the marinade. To do this, the ingredients (salt, sugar, vinegar and vegetable oil) must be thoroughly mixed. Then pickled vegetables watered. In this form, the salad harvesting remains for 2-3 hours, from time to time it needs to be thoroughly mixed several times
- In the free time you can do the preparation of containers for canning. Tara (optional 0.5 and 1 liter) is well washed with soda and boiled in water. You should also do with tin lids for rolling cans. The use of synthetic detergents is not recommended, because food will be in contact with containers.
- Preparation of salad tightly decomposed in banks, covered with lids. The resulting juice should also be poured there.Banks are installed in a wide pan, cold or warm water is added to the “coat hanger”. All this is put on fire and slowly heats up to avoid cracking the cans. Sterilized cabbage salad 15 minutes for 0.5 liters of cans, 30 minutes for 1 liters of cans. Time is counted strictly from the moment of boiling water.
- At the end of the sterilization process, the jars are removed (carefully, so as not to burn yourself) and rolled, turned upside down and left to cool
Canned salad has a tender, sour-sweet taste. He is not afraid to give even to children, since vinegar in it is minimal. For lovers of hot, you can advise to add to the workpiece hot pepper or garlic. This will give the cabbage salad some spice.
How to open the epub
Moiseevo Chindo Island Miracle
Knitted separate swimsuit Edem
Crafts for Easter from corrugated cardboard
How to understand Scorpio