How to register in the diary?
Dnevnik.ru is a Russian school social network, a free and very convenient environment for communication between schoolchildren, teachers and parents. Dnevnik.ru allows you to track the schedule, homework and grades.
Let's see how to register in such a useful social network.
- Go to the home page of the site.
- Click on the "Connect School" button.
- On the page that opens, click on the "Submit Application" button.
- Fill out the form of basic information about the educational institution, click "Next."
- Enter the name of the director, specify the gender, click "Next."
- Provide your own contact information, click "Next."
- Check the correctness of the entered data, enter the confirmation code, click the "Submit request" button.
Some time after sending the application, you will be contacted and provided with registration data for the school; now, using the data obtained, you can log in to the social network.
After gaining access to the social network, you become the administrator of your school profile and can customize it - create a database of participants, add items, get logins and passwords for registering students, etc. Complete instructions for setting up a profile and obtaining registration data for other participants.
Registration of students, parents and employees
The student, the parent, and any school employee must register with the administrator for the profile a personal login and password, enter the data and press the "Login" button.
After logging in, you will need to maintain your personal data, accept the terms of the user agreement and click "Continue."
Weave a thin bracelet from a cord
How to rest on Easter
Unleavened pita bread - cooking and cooking secrets
What is corrosion