How to salt chanterelles in the home - 4 step-by-step recipe
With the onset of autumn mistresses are asked how to salt the chanterelles for the winter at home. They are interested in recipes that allow you to preserve your favorite treat for a long time and give it a unique taste.
Among the variety of ways of harvesting mushrooms, salting is very popular. It's no wonder, thanks to this technology, the mushrooms retain their shape, integrity and usefulness. Today we will consider advanced methods of home salting and marinating chanterelles, and start with the classics.
The classic way of picking chanterelles for the winter
Preparation of chanterelles by classical technology is considered the simplest in comparison with other methods of harvesting. But it has many advantages, including small time costs for obtaining the result. Another classic recipe provides an opportunity for experiments.
- Chanterelles - 2 kg.
- Large salt - 100 g.
- Garlic - to taste.
- First, chanterelles clean, rinse with water. Prepared mushrooms dip into boiling water, add salt and cook for 20 minutes, then rinse in iced water. Peel the garlic with thin plates.
- The bottom of the glass, wooden or enameled dishes for salting is covered with a layer of salt, from above place mushrooms upside down. On top of the mushroom layer put the garlic plates, add salt. Strand the layers until the ingredients run out.
- On the chanterelles put a wooden circle with an extra load. Leave it in this form in the pantry for a month. During salting periodically wash the circle with salted boiling water.
- After a week, check the container for juice. If the liquid is small, increase the load. It is important that the mushrooms completely cover the liquid. Salted chanterelles keep in the cold.
A classic recipe is also ideal for making chanterelles of spiced salting. To obtain such a delicacy, in addition to garlic, add a little pepper, dill, basil, currant and cherry leaves to the salting tank. The result will not disappoint. Also read the previous article about making chanterelles. It is useful.
Methods of picking chanterelles for the winter
Salted chanterelles are an excellent independent dish and a universal product that is traditionally prepared in a cold or hot way. To get an excellent snack, just add a little chopped onions and spices to a plate with mushrooms.
Hot cooking technology provides pre-heat treatment in a spicy brine, which provides an excellent taste to the ready-made dish.
- Chanterelles - 2 kg.
- Water - 2 liters.
- Garlic - 4 slices.
- Laurel - 6 leaves.
- Sweet pepper - 10 peas.
- Black pepper - 10 peas.
- Carnation - 6 pcs.
- Salt - to taste.
- Rinse and rinse with fresh chanterelles. Prepared mushrooms with spices, send to a pan, pour water, pour in salt, put on the stove. How to boil, cook for half an hour.
- Using the noisy, move the chanterelles to the salting tank, add the garlic cut into slices, distribute the brine from the pan, cover with a mug and press down with a load. After a day, remove the load and move the mushrooms into the refrigerator.
- After another day, fill with chanterelles the sterilized jars with the brine and roll them.Transfer to storage in the cold.
In the case of cold salting, the mushrooms are ready in their own juice, which contributes to the preservation of aromatic qualities.
- Chanterelles - 3 kg.
- Salt - 150 g.
- Vegetable oil - 500 ml.
- Garlic - 5 denticles.
- Dill umbrellas - 10 pcs.
- Selected and brushed chanterelles rinse with water, cut off the hats and for a few seconds, lower them into boiling water. In order to improve safety, I advise you to boil for about 10 minutes, but this is not necessary. Cut garlic with plates.
- In the container for pickling, put a troika of umbrellas. Top with half a chanterelle, chopped garlic and salt, cover with a triple of umbrella dill. Lay out the remaining mushrooms, add salt, the remains of garlic and dill.
- Cover the container with a mug, crush it and leave it in the pantry for a day. Then fill the prepared cans with mushrooms, add a little warmed vegetable oil to each container, close the lids. Keep in the cold.
As you can see, there are several ways of picking chanterelles for winter at home. It's hard to say which is better. You will determine the best option only in a practical way.The important thing is that you will not stay in the winter without wonderful pickles.
How to pickle chanterelles
Chanterelles - unpretentious and simple in cooking mushrooms, as well as butter. They are also not included in the diet of worms, so the preliminary preparation is reduced to removing forest debris, rinsing in water and drying.
The way of picking chanterelles, which is expected below, is good because after 2 days the delicacy is ready for consumption. The maximum shelf life is 6 months. So conservation is sufficient until spring, guaranteed, like corn.
- Chanterelles - 2.5 kg.
- Onion - 1 head.
- Garlic - 3 cloves.
- Carnation - 5 pcs.
- Black pepper - 5 peas.
- Laurel - 3 leaves.
- Vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons.
- Sugar and salt - 2 tablespoons.
- Vinegar - 1.5 tablespoons.
- Put a capacious pot on the stove, pour in water, pour in salt at a rate of 1 pinch per 1500 ml of liquid. When it boils, send the chanterelles into the pan and cook for a quarter of an hour, taking off the foam. Remove mushrooms, rinse with water and dry.
- Make a marinade. Send the pot, water, spices, salt and sugar, chopped garlic and onion rings. How to boil, cook the marinade for a few minutes. Then pour in the oil and dip the mushrooms into the liquid.After 10 minutes, pour the vinegar, mix and remove from the plate.
- Spicy chanterelles put in prepared jars, distribute the marinade and close the lids. Leave the jars under the blanket for 12 hours, then hide in the refrigerator.
Having handy pickled chanterelles, at any time for a few seconds you will get an excellent side dish to the fried potatoes or New Year's salad.
Regardless of the chosen method of preparing chanterelles for the winter, I recommend that you follow a few simple rules for obtaining the best result.
- Before pickling, be sure to sort the mushrooms in size. Medium or small solithe whole, and large cut into parts, as large specimens salve out longer.
- Pay special attention to the removal of forest debris: leaflets, grass. The procedure for removing sand will facilitate the use of an old toothbrush. After preparation, ingredients must be washed in water.
- Soaking the chanterelles before salting is not necessary, but if you decide to do this, use sour-salt water. For a liter of water, take 10 grams of salt and a pinch of citric acid and hold the mushrooms in the liquid for at least 24 hours, and rinse them before salting.
- For salting, it is customary to use rock salt.Salt and marinate mushrooms better in enamel, glass or wooden dishes. Clay and galvanized containers are not suitable.
In these simple tips lies the secret of delicious salted chanterelles. All other actions are determined by the selected recipe.
Chanterelles - good and bad
Mushrooms are an incredibly useful and nutritious product. With an individual approach to this issue, it turns out that each species of fungi has its own properties and characteristics. I lead to the fact that they have different effects on the human body, and this influence is not always positive. Let's talk about the benefits and dangers of chanterelles.
- Chanterelles are famous for their excellent taste qualities with a delicate nut flavor, rich in vitamin and mineral composition.
- They contain quinomanosis - a polysaccharide that kills parasites. Therefore, it is impossible to find a wormy mushroom in the basket.
- In chanterelles, many minerals that improve motor activity, regulate the functioning of body systems, normalize hormones and stop the headache.
- Chanterelles render the body support in removing toxins, decay products and other harmful compounds.
I note that under the influence of high temperature the benefits of all fungi disappear. Therefore, for health purposes, use dry chanterelles or a broth prepared on their basis.
Now a few words about harm. In chanterelles, many proteins, excessive use of which makes digestion difficult. Therefore, they are not recommended to eat before bedtime. Also, the product is not recommended for people who have problems with the pancreas and digestion in general.
The greatest harm to chanterelles causes the body if it is improperly processed and stored.Mushrooms are recommended to be processed within 6 hours from the time of collection. A prolonged exposure to room temperature promotes the accumulation of harmful metabolites.
How to turn a boring apartment into a work of art
Clay Fir Tree
Origami Crane - 5 options how to make