How to stop nosebleeds?
Bleeding from the nose can occur as a result of injury, overheating in the sun, due to high blood pressure or beriberi, or due to weakness of small blood vessels, accompanied by low blood clotting. It is quite possible to cope with moderate nasal bleeding on your own. Consider how you can stop the bleeding from the nose.
How to stop the blood: a way to compress
- To stop the bleeding, sit up straight and slightly bow your head forward (you cannot throw it back, since in such a position of the head the blood will rush into the throat and into the esophagus). Keep a napkin under your nose - let blood drip onto it. Do not blow your nose in any case - a stream of air in the nose can disrupt the clot that forms at the site of the injury.
- Apply a cold compress to the back of the head and to the nose (pieces of edible ice wrapped in a plastic bag).
- For a few minutes, press the nostril from which blood is flowing to the nasal septum.This procedure will have a greater effect if you carry it out as follows: lift up high up that hand, from the side of which you are bleeding from the nose, and pressing the damaged nostril with the other hand.
Another safe way to stop nosebleeds is to do the following. Apply your index finger to the dimple above the upper lip and push it hard. Do not remove your finger from the lip and press it for 20-30 seconds.
If this did not help, for a few minutes, insert into the bleeding nostril a cotton or gauze turunda soaked in any liquid vasoconstrictor medication, for example, drops from the naftizin rhinitis.
- Put a few drops of lemon juice or vinegar in half diluted with water in your nose.
- Put in the nose washed and mashed nettle leaf or yarrow.
- Attach a half of an ordinary bulb with a cut to the back of the head.
Necklaces, pendants and chains for summer dresses with neckline
Choosing a sanatorium for weight loss
What is Islam
7 secrets of proper care for plastic windows
Cooking meat in French in the oven