Elvis Presley - (Let Me be Your) Teddy Bear (Audio)
How to Take Your Teddy Bear on Long Trips
Talk to your teddy bear, doll, or stuffed animal whenever you can.Comfort them, so they know they're safe wherever they go. Cuddle them. The main thing is to make sure they know to that they will be safe.
Knit, crochet, sew, or buy some clothes suitable for your travel, if you want.When you make them, show them to your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal and see if he/she likes them.
Pack everything you need.When the day of the journey comes, make sure you pack well. Your teddy, doll or stuffed animal needs everything you need. Keep him/her on your lap as much as possible.
Ask your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal if they want to come with you, sometimes teddies, dolls, and stuffed animals don't like travel or trips!Tell him/her about everything you are going to do!
Start taking your friend on small journeys.Sometimes taking your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal on small car journeys helps he/she get used to travel, and they won't feel ill on the day of the holiday! You don't want to be worrying about him/her.
Pack up a bag with your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal's things.You will need medicine in case he/she get sick, a small amount of food so he/she doesn't get hungry, and any toys he/she might want to play with such as books and computer games.
Don't forget clothes, if your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal is able to wear them!Pack the right sort for wherever you are going, like jackets and hats for cold places, and sunglasses and shorts for hot places.
Let your teddy, doll or stuffed animal sit on your lap.When you are traveling with your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal, sit him/her on your lap, and get him/her to relax. Make sure he/she gets some sleep to be more active when you arrive!
Getting to your holiday destination.Show your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal around your holiday home or hotel to make sure he/she knows where he/she now. If he/she has any furniture, you could bring it with you to make him/her feel more at home during their stay!
Take your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal out with you on most days.Don't bring him/her with you anywhere dangerous, where they could get lost or hurt!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If he/she needs a booster seat, you can use a stack of books to raise him/her, or you can use your old booster seat.
- Pack lightly.
- If you like you could make a little car seat out of an old book with the seat belt over the top.
- If your teddy bear, doll, or stuffed animal gets sick and it's the middle of the vacation, let him/her sleep, rest, and drink lots of fluids on his/her own bed. If you don't have an extra bed in your hotel room (if you are in one), just use your couch or take a blanket and pillow to make his/her own bed.
- Try packing a little backpack with fun stuff for your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal to do.
- Keep your teddy, doll or stuffed animal hydrated.
- If your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal starts to feel lonely, kiss and hug him/her.
- To keep your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal safe, hold on to him/her.
- Make a little activity book for your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal with tic tac toe, a word search, Sudoku, any kind of games you think he/she may like. You can even make games to play together, like an 'I spy' picture or a mini chess set.
- Give your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal a little snack during the ride.
- See if your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal can bring a friend.
- Bring a brush so that his/her fur or hair doesn't get knotted.
- Play games with your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal like hide and seek or I spy.
- Make sure you take care of them and know where they are. You will not lose it. It's better to have your teddy bear, doll, or stuffed animal with you at all times.
- If you are stuck for space in the car or bus or train then put teddy and their suitcase in your suitcase.
- Use a makeup box as a suitcase.
- If your bear does get travel sick you can always bring a vomit bowl or bag, some medicine, fresh water and a warm blanket.
- Give your animal it's own little suitcase or backpack. Also, pack them the clothes necessary for the destination and weather conditions. Check the weather for the trip. Is it nice or not very nice? If you feel your animal is ill, give it the right medicine to cure it.
- Bring another teddy for comfort and companionship.
- Keep your stuffed animal in the car at all times. The possibility of losing it doubles in crowded places and on trips.
- If you don’t have a car seat you can use a fold down cup holder.
- Make sure you have an emergency bag with plastic food, medicine, and paper bags just in case your teddy bear, doll, or stuffed animal is feeling a little ill.
- Some teddy bears, dolls, and stuffed animals get sick if they have full stomachs. Avoid feeding them 2 hours before the journey, and only give food when necessary during the trip.
- Some teddy bears, dolls, and stuffed animals just aren't cut out for travel; if this is the case with your teddy, doll, or stuffed animal, consider leaving him/her with a trusted friend.
- If teddies, dolls, and stuffed animals get too warm or too cold, they can, easily get ill.
Video: Why You Still Love Your Teddy Bear
Dinner Party Wines
Be honest with yourself and you’ll get more done
Prince Harry Gave Meghan Markle a Gold Ring
5 Ways You Can Use Coconut Oil to Lose Weight
This Is What Its Really Like to Live in Your Daughters Backyard
The Cheapest State to Live In
The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood
Fun DIY Retro Fruit Nail Art
17 De-Bloating Foods to Eat Before You Hit theBeach
How to Wash Your Vagina
Halloween How-to: Lunch Bag Landscape
MS and Fear: Maybe I’m Not as Strong as I Thought
5 Myths About the Diabetes Diet
Date: 13.12.2018, 14:18 / Views: 94594