How to Treat Your Skin Problems : Itchy Skin Conditions
How to Treat Skin as You Age
From anti-aging moisturizers to organic make-up products, one can find it all in the vanity of a woman. However, a healthy lifestyle is just as important to maintain a healthy and glowing skin. Whether you are in your 20s or 60s, following a specific routine of exercise, eating nutritious food and abiding by particular skin care and make-up tips will help you in keeping up with a gorgeous skin as you age.
In your 20's
Get on good terms with nutritional food and let your supple skin stay supple for long.
- Try avoiding, oily, sugary, fatty and fast foods.
- Incorporate healthy and nutritious foods in your daily diet.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables should be your priority.
- Dairy products like milk, cheese and butter are great for your overall health and skin as well.
- Keep yourself hydrated with as much as 4 liters (1.1 US gal) of water daily to keep your skin glowing.
Exercise.In this decade you are filled with energy and enthusiasm and therefore can experiment with the different kinds of physical exercises and seek for the one that you enjoy most:
- Cardiovascular exercises like a treadmill, bike or skipping for 10-15 minutes daily will keep away fats and excessive way.
- Half hour of strengthening exercises or weight training is also a must.
- Aerobic activities and dancing are great and enjoyable physical workouts. All these workouts will keep you slim and sweating will keep away toxins from your skin.
Your skin is delicate at this time, so do not use make up and skin care products with harsh chemical composition.
- Make use of a gentle cleanser and moisturizer that gives both UVA and UVB protection and keep your skin safe from harmful rays of the sun.
- Clean your face before sleeping and apply a night cream with least or no harmful contents.
- Make use of herbal face pack according to your skin type, twice a week.
- Experiment with using different shades of color of lip liner and lipsticks and blushers to match your outfit. But don’t overdo and remain as simple as possible.
In your 30's
Try other nutritional foods that might fall in your liking list.In your 30s, you are well familiar with the foods that you like. But do not just stick to your liking.
- One thing to keep in mind is that you must comparatively eat less than you did in your twenties as your calorie consuming potential is a little less.
- Again drink as much water as you can to flush out toxins from your body.
- Eat health supplements like calcium and iron and vitamin D&C as they are great for maintaining the glow and radiance of skin.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetable juices as they provide the necessary vitamins and minerals for a good skin health.
Stay as active as you can.Your basal metabolism drops by 1 to 2 percent by the time you reach your 30sand you can start gaining weight.
- Cardio exercises and weight training should be at the top of your exercising regimen as the health of your heart is reflected by the glow on your face.
- Do not stick to the same routine of weight and reps. Keep on alternating them.
- Breathe in fresh air as you walk. All this will keep away toxins from your body through sweat and will definitely get a radiance on your skin.
Avoid heavy make up and chemical laden products and make use of herbal products for your skin care.At this time, your skin is finer and thinner and your complexion may also look dull with lessened collagen.
- Make use of a cleanser with alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that helps in exfoliating, a moisturizer with UVA/UVB protection and containing vitamin C.
- Use a night cream with retinol boosters.
- Your eyes can get dark circles in your 30s, so using a good under eye cream is a good idea.
In your 40's
Keep away fatty and caloric food from you to avoid weight gain.
- Include fibrous, wholegrain food in your diet to improve digestion and metabolism as a healthy digestive keep you protected from acne, blotchiness and eczema of the skin.
- As you reach your menopausal age, your bone-building estrogen starts to decline, which is reflected on the skin. Therefore, calcium becomes more than necessary. Since vitamin D absorbs calcium, it is necessary, which can be obtained in a natural form from the sun.
- Drink a lot of water throughout the day to detoxify and keep your skin fresh and radiant.
Keep exercising.By the time you reach your 40s, exercising may become challenging and painful. But that does not mean you should stop exercising.
- Lifting weights can make your dermis strong, flexible and also tight.
- Cycling, swimming and brisk walking are the best exercises for keeping your joints flexible. These will also keep your skin fresh
Maintain your skin.
- Clean your skin in the morning and before sleeping using a creamy cleanser with mild AHA, moisturize with creams, lotions, or serums containing SPF 15 or 20, and at least two types of antioxidants.
- You would probably have dark-circles and the skin of your upper eyelid can become lose and therefore using an effective eye cream will reduce the problem.
- Anti aging creams and serums available on the shelves with retinol, AHA and antioxidants should also be started to use.
- You should also make use of foundations with ingredients that boost cell turnover.
- Make use of lip gloss with a base of lip liner to get a defined pair of lips.
In your 50's
Eat appropriately.Almost every woman reaches the stage of menopause in her 50s and therefore a multitude of skin problems, including extreme dryness and acne can start appearing on the skin.
- Eat a calcium rich and fibrous diet including milk and milk products.
- Eat whole grain food to maintain a good digestive system and reduce skin blemishes.
- Include Vitamin D and B12 in your diet.
- Do not forget to keep yourself hydrated as it can make your skin look younger and glowing.
Do not stop exercising as you age.It may although be difficult but also a necessary part for you to look and feel young.
- Cardiovascular exercise will help, but yoga will relax your skin and overall body.
- Walk while taking long breaths to maintain the skin glow. Blood will properly circulate in your body with flow of oxygen.
- Calorie burning and weight bearing exercises are also necessary to get a good night sleep and get a stress free skin with less dark circles.
Choose skin products carefully.Sun damage can be reversed even in your 50s and cell turnover which is slow can be prevented by using the right skin care and make up products.
- Make use of a no-soap and mild foaming cleanser to wash your face and then use a serum containing peptides and vitamin and some other antioxidants. A moisturizer with UVA/UVB protection is a must again. A night cream containing retinoids should also be used.
- Make use of an effective anti aging cream to reduce aging signs.
- Slather on a moisturizer before applying a foundation and concealer to plump up your skin reducing the visibility of fine lines.
- Do not make use of dark colored lipsticks. Instead apply a lipliner base and a light colored gloss on it.
- Since eye pencils are softer than eye liners, use them instead to define your eyes.
In your 60's and beyond
Eat special foods that must be eaten to reduce aging signs from your skin.
- Eat fresh vegetables like red bell pepper, celery, spinach and carrots containing vitamin A, E and C and also rich in carotenoids that can help prevent wrinkles and improve blood circulation.
- Using coconut oil for cooking is another good thing as it is a rich source of vitamin E that is perfect for keeping skin moist, soft, and wrinkle-free.
- Drinking water will again maintain the necessary moisture in the skin.
Keep moving.Although your body becomes lethargic at this age, you must keep it moving to maintain a good healthy and younger looking skin.
- Exercising at least 30 minutes daily is quite necessary even in your 60s. Weightlifting and aerobics should be done to move your body.
- Include yoga in your daily practise, to keep you relaxed and stress free. Yoga is also great for reducing aging signs and symptoms.
Since estrogen levels are lowered in your 60s, it is very much visible on your skin in form of crows feet, wrinkles and blemishes.Using good anti aging creams with effective ingredients, can be helpful in reducing aging signs.
- Cleanse your fame with a mild cream cleanser, make use of a daytime serum with Vitamin C, growth factors or peptides. Then use sunscreen/ moisturizer with strong anti-aging ingredients.
- Make use of a taupe pencil or shadow to soften and darken your eyebrows.
- Use of a creamy foundation and apply with a moist sponge so it doesn't look heavy.
- Make use of light lip colors like honey beiges and golden pinks. Avoid using yellow-based lip colors.
Video: How to Treat Your Skin Problems : Remedies for Spots on Face
Multi-Masking, Clown Contouring and Makeup Baking: The New Weird Beauty Trends
I love him more than any animal Ive known before
Wisconsin Mother Shot Three Times, Manages To Save Her Children Anyway
How to Tell Time in French
Daniel LaRusso Johnny Lawrence Revive Their Rivalry In The New Karate Kid Series
How to Get Over a Long Relationship That Ended
42 Curly Bob Hairstyles That Rock in 2019
12 Best Tips To Find Your Personal Style
How to Debug with Eclipse
Kidney Cancer: 10 Must-Ask Questions
How to Reformat and Use a Dish Network DVR Hard Drive with HDPARM Tool
Restaurant menus to display calorie counts