Frozen Berry Kissel, Delicious Jelly Recipe
Kissel is one of the most useful beverages in the world. It restores the work of the stomach, maintains normal digestion, strengthens the immune system, nourishes the body with precious vitamins. But in addition to its healing qualities, jelly from frozen berries also has a pleasant taste and delicious aroma. No wonder that such a dessert drink is considered one of the mandatory ration points in kindergartens, schools and sanatoriums.
Cook kissel from frozen berries
Of course, in the hot summer season, such a drink can be made from fresh berries. But in the period from autumn to spring, one has to be content with frozen ones. The essence of this does not change at all, but the cooking process is accelerated several times.
More useful and tasty are the options of dark berries. These include cherries, blueberries, blackberries. Blue, in turn, strengthens blood vessels and improves memory.The ideal option is considered to be jelly, in which berries and juice with starch are cooked separately.
Delicious kissel from frozen berries is quite nourishing and high in calories. Therefore, they can replace a separate meal by boiling the drink a little thicker than usual. It can also be divided into molds and served with milk, sour cream or ice cream.
Density depends on the amount of starch in the composition. By adjusting it, you can prepare the ideal kissel to your taste.
Cherry jelly from frozen berries
This recipe is probably the most popular among the Russian population. Firstly, its taste is amazing, and secondly - cherries are accessible to all comers during the season and easily tolerate freezing. In order to feel the taste of childhood again and saturate the body with useful substances, it is only necessary to take the available ingredients from the bins and devote some time to cooking.
- frozen cherries - 250 g
- sugar - 7-8 tbsp.
- starch - 4 tbsp. no slide
- drinking water - 1 l
- Immediately before cooking, remove the cherries from the freezer, rinse with running water without defrosting.
- Pour the berries with a liter of clean water and stew over medium heat. When the water boils mash the pulp crush. So the fat will become even more concentrated and, accordingly, tasty.
- Next, strain the juice and continue to cook it separately, adding the required amount of sugar. In the meantime, place the starch in a glass and cover it with warm water.
- Gradually pour the starch solution into the boiling pot. After that, immediately extinguish the fire. Serve cherry kissel hot instead of a drink, or cold as a dessert.
Such a simple drink can not only strengthen the immune system, give a pleasant taste to the whole family, but also warm it with long, dull winter evenings. To improve the mood is especially effective in a composition with gingerbread or vanilla marshmallow.
Mittens with Bulk Colors
Profiled sheeting - building material 1
How to make an Easter bunny
The construction of the band foundation
Miniburgers with salmon