White Bean Dip
Layered White Bean and Tomato Dip
Nov 2, 2011
Having a healthy, flavorful appetizer on hand is a way to please all your holiday dinner guests.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 35
can whole tomatoes
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. sugar
sprig fresh thyme
can cannellini beans
2 tbsp. lemon juice
finely chopped packed curly parsley leaves
2 tbsp. capers
- In bowl, with hands, crush tomatoes into small bits; drain. Discard liquid.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil on medium. Add shallot and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until golden, stirring. Add tomatoes, sugar, thyme, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and pinch of black pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until almost dry, stirring. Remove from heat; discard thyme. Cool.
- In food processor, pulse beans, feta, mayonnaise, lemon juice, remaining tablespoon oil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until smooth.
- In medium bowl, combine parsley, green onions, and capers.
- In 4-cup serving bowl, layer half of bean dip, all of tomato sauce, and half of herb mixture. Top with remaining dip and herb mixture. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day. Serve with crudités.
Video: QUICK VEGAN DIPS » healthy + easy
Heres What The Cast Of Dancing With The Stars Really Eats
Womens Tony Bianco Kashmir Sandal, Size 10 M - Beige
10 Things To Never Say to a Woman in Labor
24 Beautiful Flowers That Make Our Life Colorful
The Must-Have Hair Products forRedheads
3 Cosmetics You Will Want to Take Everywhere
Why I Started Posting My Weight on Social Media
How to Paint the Bottom of a Boat
The Deodorant Ingredient Glossary
How Does Ulcerative Colitis Interfere With Your Sleep
How to Throw the Most Epic Miami Bachelorette Party
WATCH: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin in rare public kiss
Former Police Officer Mom Invents a Bulletproof Backpack
How to Raise Funds to Volunteer Abroad
Will Amazon change Whole Foods
Date: 08.12.2018, 17:49 / Views: 65193