Parenting: parenting mistakes
Your child will have to face many difficulties in life, so do not add trouble to it, which is easy to avoid.
1. Think what you say.
- You come to visit, and the baby, stroking the master's cat, happily reports: “Grandfather says that they just don't eat cats, and they don’t have mice!” Later, you will reproach him with unconstraint, not even thinking sin like that.
- It’s unpleasant for your child when you tell your friends that in moments of great excitement he may not reach the toilet, and stories that hurt his dignity (“Imagine, he is screaming like a girl!”) Cannot be considered appropriate.
- In the second place by tactlessness are stories about childbirth, accompanied by emotional descriptions of how you “almost died” from terrible pain. They do not put the kid in an awkward position, but they make him feel guilty because he caused his mother trouble.
- Children make no claims about parental incontinence,but imagine yourself in the place of a child and think about whether your behavior can be considered correct.
2. Be consistent.
- No one is more conservative than children who are settling in an unfamiliar world. They do not object to the day passing according to the same scenario with strict observance of the time for walks, games, bathing. Your child is able to listen to the same fairy tale every day or to watch your favorite cartoon!
- From the confusion in the educational methods of the child's head is spinning no less than from violations in the mode of the day. Requirements should not change: if you convince the child how to fight it is impossible, then do not blame that he did not give the change to the offender. Clarify all points so that the child does not feel confused.
- Educational practices should be the same for all family members. If grandma says one thing, dad is different, and mother is third, the baby does not know who to listen to!
3. Do not be disingenuous.
- Consider whether you are setting a bad example by your behavior. Sometimes, dad says that it’s impossible to cross the road to a red light, but at times he says: “No car, let's go!”
- Of course, you do not teach children to deceive or to prevaricate, but your words differ from deeds. For yourself, you find mitigating circumstances, but when a child tries to justify his mistake, you demand: “Do not be hardy, have the courage to answer for your actions!”
- But the kid is embarrassed for the double standards of adults. To save him from unpleasant experiences, try to look at yourself from the outside more often and be empathetic, loving and responsive parents.
Valentine Arrow of Cupid
Wooden notebook stand
Gas cylinder reactive furnace
Tasty lard in onion peel
How to cope with psychological trauma