"Rafaello with chicken" - an unusual and tasty snack for a festive table
"Raffaello with chicken" - a great dish for the holiday table! A hearty and very appetizing snack will decorate any meal and will delight your guests with its delicate taste.
- 400 gr. Chicken fillet
- 200 grams of hard cheese
- 50-80 grams of walnuts
- 1.5 Art. spoons of mayonnaise
- 12-14 grapes without pits
- salt - to taste
1. Remove the chicken fillet and cut into small pieces. Add grated cheese, mayonnaise and salt. Stir the chicken mass.
2. Put a small amount of chicken-cheese mixture on the palm, put the grapes in the middle and roll them into the ball.
3. Roll balls in chopped walnuts and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
Simple Computer Desk
Winter Bead Birch
A Christmas tree toy made of a light bulb Bunny
Delicious Meat Dish