Crock Pot Lentil & Kale Soup Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 976
Slow Cooker Kale and Quinoa Soup
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1-1/2 cups | Calories: 360 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 224 mg | Carbohydrates: 56 g | Dietary Fiber: 10 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 11 g | SmartPoints: 11
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups vegetable broth, low-sodium
- 2 twigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (about 2 turns of the pepper grinder)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil + more for drizzling before serving
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of beans then use a blender or an immersion blender to make it into a cream.
- In the slow cooker, add the creamed beans, the remaining whole beans, potatoes, onion, vegetable broth, rosemary, pepper, and 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- Set the slow cooker low for 4-6 hours or high 2-4. Add quinoa and kale the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Before serving, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil if desired.
Video: 3 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes (Broccoli Cheese Soup, Veggie Chili, Quinoa Kale Soup)
How to Make a Felt Box
8 New Books You Need to Read in November
Serena Williams says she relies on Meghan Markle, texts her for support
Seaside Hotel Palm Beach, Gran Canaria
27 Best Winter Travel Outfits for Women Trending these Days
15 Cute Everyday Hairstyles for Women
Soda Pop Stars: The Best Fizzy Drinks
How To Wear The AW15 Shearling Jacket Trend
These are the 20 Famous Girls Who Can Do Both