Stand for a soldering iron
Keeping an electric soldering iron clean and tidy is simple. However, together with a soldering iron, we always use such consumables as tin-lead solder, flux for soldering, rosin, soldering grease and similar accessories. You can, of course, store all this in any box, or a special purchase bag for a soldering iron. But you can make a special stand. It will serve not only as a place to store all the necessary consumables, but also as a kind of workplace, since we will also adapt the so-called “third hand” for the convenience of the work.
- 1 - Layered plywood 10 × 250 × 100 mm. (thickness, length, width)
- 2 - Fiberboard of the same parameters.
- 3 - The length of a metal tube is 100 mm, the internal diameter is slightly larger than the thickness of the soldering iron.
- 4 - Wood screws, 10 mm.
- 5 - Old metal corrugation with a diameter of 15 mm. (from the shower)
- 6 - Aluminum wire, 4-5 mm thick.
- 7 - Metal clothespin-crocodile, 1 pc.
- 1 - Hammer.
- 2 - Drill.
- 3 - Shlifmashinka.
- 4 - Screwdriver.
- 5 - Pliers.
Production of the standWe take the layered plywood with the fiberboard laid on top of it on the basis.
Hair Accessories: Beads and Beads
Stylish dripping manicure
LED backlight for any ceiling