Texas Style BBQ Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
Texas BBQ Sauce Pork Ribs
Jan 11, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 15 hours 0
Total Time: 2 hours 8
country-style pork ribs
2 tsp. vegetable oil
3/4 c. chopped onion
1 tsp. minced garlic
can tomato purée
2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. celery salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Have ready a large roasting pan with rack. Pour 1/2 inch water into pan.
- Place ribs on rack in pan. Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes until tender.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Reserve about 3/4 cup sauce to serve with the ribs. Brush 1 side of baked ribs with 1/2 cup remaining sauce.
Video: RIBS & SAUCE - Smoked baby back ribs & home made barbecue sauce recipe
Osteoporosis and Celiac Disease
How to do a pull-up
Workout Banana Bites
12 Thoughts Every Girl Has During Doggy Style
How to Open Google Docs
Let the cycle of time drag you along in a life of chronic pain
Giorgio Armani’s AW15 Collection Brings Milan Fashion Week To A Close
This Moms Hilarious Instructions to Her Husband for Watching The Kids Are Going Viral
Jessica Jones is set to take girl power to another level in Season 2
Sizzling Mushroom and Mozzarella Burgers Recipe
Top herbal remedies to stop itchy scalp dandruff
Selena Gomezs Wild Ride
How to Make Pickled Mango
Date: 14.12.2018, 05:22 / Views: 72573