Paper model of the T-34 tank, both at the 1940 and 1942
The paper model of the T-34 tank, both in 1940 and 1942(the tenth and thirty-decker races) is a Soviet medium tank of the Great Patriotic War, it was produced serially from 1940, was the main tank of the Red Army before the first half of 1944, when he was replaced by a tank modification T-34-85. The most massive medium tank of the Second World War.
Materials and tools:
- scissors, paper knife, drawing ruler;
- Brushes for glue and paint
- watercolors (or pencils), toothpicks;
- clear acrylic glue ("Moment", etc.);
- for printing model matte photo paper with a density of 170-180 g / m2; for small parts - 70-80 g / m2.
- Before you assemble the part, read the drawings and instructions. Determine the place of each part and imagine its assembly;
- make holes in the details before cutting the part itself;
- Cut only the part (s) you need right now. Unpacked items in a box, and unused sheets in a closed folder (as an option). Throwing out trash after work, carefully inspect the scrap paper;
- To better fold the part, it is necessary to hold the ruler along the fold line, pressing lightly with the blunt side of the knife or a toothpick so as not to damage the surface of the paper. Better to do it from the wrong side of the part;
- Keep your fingers clean and be sure to use wipes to wipe your hands, because hands may get dirty in the process;
- wind up cylindrical parts before gluing onto a round object of a suitable diameter, this will give them shape;
- Before gluing it is necessary to paint the ends of the part. White crop lines spoil the overall look of the model. To paint the ends, use watercolors or gouache paints. After selecting the desired color, apply them in a thin layer, then allow the paint to dry. About markers better to forget;
- Take your time with gluing. First, cut out the part, paint it from the end, wait for the paint to dry, assemble the part. Attach it to the place where it should be, to make sure that everything is done correctly. And only then stick. Do not forget to let the glue dry.
A bit of history
Soviet medium tank T-34 arr. 1940 and 1942
T-34 tank (photo) T-34 tank (photo) T-34 tank (photo) _1T-34 tank (photo) _1
On October 13, 1937, the ABTU issued technical requirements for the design of a new combat vehicle - the wheeled-tracked tank BT-20. Two weeks later, the director of the plant No. 183, Yu.E. Maksarev, received from Glavka a decree in which were the words: “By Government Decision No. 94cc of August 15, 1937, the Head Department was asked to design and manufacture prototypes and prepare production for serial production by 1939. the release of high-speed wheeled-tracked tanks with a synchronized course ".
For the development of a new tank, the ABTU sent to Kharkov captain E.A. Kulchitsky, 3rd rank military engineer A.Ya. Dick, engineers P.P. Vasilyev, V.G. Matyukhin, Vodopyanov, and 41 graduate students VAMM. In turn, the plant identified several of its designers, including AA Morozova. A.J.Dik was appointed Head of the OKB, E.N.Goryun, Engineer Assistant, Y.A.Kulchitsky, ABTU Advisor, Assistant to Chief Information about the activities of this team, which so far have been discovered, is terminated by the beginning of November 1937. However, it is reliably known that the TTT to the BT-20 tank (the factory index - A-20) was largely based on the developments of A. Ya. Dyk, made in the summer of 1937.
The technical design of the caterpillar tank, designated A-32, was completed quickly, because it looked no different from the A-20, except for the undercarriage, which had 5 (and not 4, like the A-20) track rollers on the side . In August 1938, both projects were presented at a meeting of the Main Military Council of the Red Army at the People's Commissariat of Defense. The general opinion of the participants was again inclined in favor of the wheeled-tracked tank. And again, the decisive role was played by the position of Stalin: he proposed to build and test both tanks and only then make a final decision.
September 23, 1939 held a show of tank equipment to the leadership of the Red Army, which was attended by KE Voroshilov, A. Zhdanov, A. Mikoyan, N. And. Voznesensky, D. Propulsion Pavlov and others, as well as the main designers of the tanks. In addition to the A-20 and A-32, heavy tanks KB, CM K, and T-100, as well as light BT-7M and T-26, were delivered to the training grounds near Moscow. &Nbsp;
A-32 “delivered” very impressive. Easily, even gracefully and at a good pace, the tank overcame a ditch, escarpment, counterscarp, spear bridge, forded crossed the river, climbed the slope with a rise of more than 30 ° and finally knocked down the nose of the armored corps a large pine, causing admiration of the audience.
According to the results of tests and demonstrations, it was suggested that the A-32 tank, which had a mass reserve, it is advisable to protect with more powerful 45-mm armor, thus increasing the strength of individual parts.
In an extremely short time, the design office carried out a refinement of the T-32 tank by further enhancing body armor, armament and implementing a number of other design changes. As a result of this work, a sample tank was created, which received the name T-34 and later became the main tank of the Soviet Army during the Great Patriotic War. The chief designer of the combined design bureau developing the T-34 was M.I. Koshkin, head of the design bureau and deputy chief designer - A.A. Morozov, Deputy Head of the Design Office - N.A. Kucherenko.
The T-34 tank was adopted by the Government Decree of December 19, 1939 before the manufacture of prototypes. The first experimental tanks were manufactured in January 1940 and, when tested, they fully confirmed their high technical and combat qualities. In March 1940, two T-34 tanks made a run to Moscow and vice versa, showing at the same time high reliability of operation of all units.In this run, M.I. Koshkin. In June 1940, the government decided to expand the production of T-34 tanks to other large enterprises in the country. In this regard, the design office of the plant number 183 was urgently made complete sets of drawing and technical documentation of the T-34 tank and in the required quantities sent to the Stalingrad tractor and Sormovsky shipbuilding plants.
The development of the commander's turret with a circular survey for the T-34 tank was launched in June 1942, but the final version of the design of the command turret with five observation slots and the Mk-4 instrument was approved in June 1943. The release of tanks with an improved tower equipped with a commander's turret at the Ural Tank Plant named after the Comintern No. 183 began on July 1, 1943 – True, without Mk-4 devices. In the autumn of 1943, the production of T-34-76 tanks with commander's turrets was established at all the factories of the People's Commissariat of the Tank Industry.
11 Fantastic Examples of Barn Conversion to Residential Homes
How to bookmark this page in 2018
Making of tiles
How to play Castle Crashers