Useful properties of pink clay
The usefulness of the natural mineral - clay has been known for a long time. Residents of the regions where it was mined, with its help, supported the youth, beauty and health of the skin, preserving the attractive appearance of their faces to old age.
Despite the abundance of innovative discoveries in the cosmetology field, this rock does not cease to be in great demand among professional cosmetologists and those who regularly regularly take care of their skin at home. The mineral has several types, among them pink clay stands alone, attracting with its incredible qualities. It rejuvenates, tones and soothes the skin, giving it an even, radiant color.
About the product and its composition
Pink clay is not a natural product. This is the result of mixing two natural types of white and red clay, whose natural properties of the combination are enhanced, helping to carry out a full and effective skin care. Due to the softness and tenderness of the structure, the product is suitable for any skin type, even if it is very sensitive, vulnerable, prone to irritation.Pink clay is also valued by cosmetologists for its composition, which is rich in useful elements:
- potassium and calcium;
- silicon and iron;
- aluminum and zinc;
That is why clay is a part of many cosmetic products, the most diverse spectrum of action.
What is useful clay? A set of healing qualities, successfully used in the creation of cosmetics for the face, the regular use of which will help you with high quality, healthful, pleasant and natural:
The balance of the clay components gives it healing functions, allowing it to be used in the treatment of skin diseases, such as various rashes, psoriasis, eczema and others.
Masks based on pink clay amaze with its diversity. Judge for yourself:
- With the help of pink clay you can nourish and moisturize the skin of the face and body. A pair of spoons of the product is diluted in warm clear water to a uniform viscous and liquid consistency, such as semolina. It is applied to a clean face, aged for a quarter of an hour and washed off. Then the skin is covered with a light moisturizer.
- It is recommended to use as a preventive measure, preventing clogged pores and the appearance of black spots.A tablespoon of the already diluted product is mixed with fresh lemon juice from the juice, plus a couple drops of tea tree essential oil. The thoroughly mixed composition is applied to the areas of the cheeks, forehead, chin, avoiding the eye zone, aged for fifteen minutes, washed off with the help of warm water.
- Sensitive and dry skin also need pink clay, and the mask of the four ingredients will perfectly refresh and soak up if applied to a skin pre-cleaned with a mild scrub for greater efficiency. For two tablespoons of the product is a spoon of homemade milk, a teaspoon with natural honey and two drops of almond butter. This homogeneous mixture is applied to the entire face, bypassing the eyes, is kept for a third of an hour and washed off.
- A common problem is enlarged pores, and using a pink clay mask can narrow them. For the base, you will need clay, diluted to the consistency of sour cream, taken in the amount of two tablespoons. Egg white is added to it. The mask is applied to the problem areas of the face for no more than ten minutes, washed off. Then use a suitable moisturizer.
- With the mineral it will be possible to successfully rejuvenate the aged skin, which requires special care, to restore its attractive appearance and get rid of wrinkles. The basis of the mask and a half spoons of the product, diluted with liquid to gruel. They are supplemented with three drops of lavender oil, a similar amount of grape seed, a drop of grapefruit oil. The duration of the mask is fifteen minutes, and after several procedures - an amazing result.
- Pink clay gives the skin firmness with elasticity, if you dilute a tablespoon of it in water, add aloe juice in the amount of a teaspoon, three drops of vitamin E in an oily solution, a couple drops of almond oil. The composition is kept for a third of an hour, washed off with warm water, and moisturized with a cream on the face.
- Do you have oily skin? And here will help the pink mineral. It will normalize the work of the sebaceous glands, eliminate fatty gloss, in cooperation with red wine. His two tablespoons are used instead of water for cultivation of one and a half tablespoons of clay, supplemented with a couple of drops of lavender oil and tea tree. It's enough for a quarter of an hour and several procedures to stop matting your face, hiding its greasiness.Do not forget after the mask to treat the face with a moisturizing cream for the fat type.
- Fading skin will save the lifting mask. It contains three tablespoons of the main product and chamomile broth, four aspirin tablets in a crushed state. The composition is rubbed for five minutes with massage movements along the lines of the face, left for ten minutes, washed off with cool water. A few days of effort - and the result "on the face" in the form of elastic and elastic skin. With regular procedures, there is a long-lasting effect. Lifting mask is applied to normal and oily skin every three to four days, to dry skin - every seven days. The course consists of ten to fifteen procedures, with a break of one to two months.
- With the help of pink clay, you can stop irritation, itching and allergies, soothing the inflamed skin with a mixture of three components. This is a spoon of the product, three spoons of rose water, half a teaspoon of jojoba oil. In order to increase the efficiency and speed of exposure, it is possible to enrich the composition with two drops of rose oil and chamomile. Moisturize face before application. Action time is fifteen minutes. Remove the mask better infusion hypericum.
Features home use
Cosmetic pink clay is used in pure form, and in combination with other components of the masks, enhancing its usefulness. In order for the composition not to lose its healing properties and to be as useful as possible, some features of the process must be taken into account:
- The work does not use metal utensils that can cause the reaction of minerals with metal, leading to the destruction of mineral substances.
- Cool or cold water is used for breeding, as clay loses its healing properties with hot water.
- Before the procedure, the face is cleared of impurities, providing access to the deep layers of the skin.
- The area around the eyes is a taboo for any masks, and the layer should be thin.
- For applying the mixture on the face, it is desirable to take a horizontal position. Clay is a rather heavy material, which pulls the skin off when upright.
- Ideally, a uniform drying of the mask, with putty of cracks when they appear, for which it is better to exclude conversations during the procedure.
- Drying of the composition is not allowed, for this purpose, wet gauze is applied to the mixture or it is constantly moistened with water or herbal decoction.Overexposure of the mask is not desirable, it is fraught with overdrying of the skin and additional loss of moisture.
- Masks disposable for the new procedure, they are being prepared again.
Pink clay masks are not recommended for people:
- with severe inflammations on the face, including purulent formations;
- open wounds and scars, abrasions and cuts, other skin lesions;
- with cancer and skin infections.
Clay itself, as a natural material, is not an allergen, but when mixed with other ingredients, it is recommended to carry out a test to identify individual intolerance.
How does the pink clay on the skin, it was known to the ancient Greeks, Egyptians and Chinese. Now we have experienced firsthand its usefulness. But the assertion of the ancients, about its ability to purify the aura, has yet to be verified.
The acoustic switch is as simple as that
What is a lawsuit?
Scented Handmade Candles
Building a summer house
Georgievsky brooch in kanzashi style
Tissue box with hinged lid