Making a plywood wall organizer
Crafts, Decor, Workshop, Accessories
January is a great time to do something new and unique. Today, our eyes fell on a simple wall organizer made of plywood. Ideal for an office or apartment to remind you of important matters. Tired of always losing pens? Tired of messing up a bunch of stickers? Forget about important things? Then you just have to make a similar organizer!
READ ALSO:Portable Wall Organizer
READ ALSO:Organizer for wood jewelry
READ ALSO:Key Organizer
READ ALSO:X-shaped stand for magazines and books
READ ALSO:Organizer out door for tiny kitchen
READ ALSO:Simple organizer from the old broom
What do we need?
- Plywood sheet 30x60 cm;
- Cork Bark Leaf A5;
- Balsa-wood leaf (or thick bark of cork). Will be used for pocket;
- Notebook A5;
- Stationery knife;
- PVA glue.
How to make a wall organizer?
- To warm up, we make two holes at the top of the plywood sheet, so that we can hang the organizer;
- Delete the cover of our notebook;
- Cut a piece, A5 size, from a cork sheet;
- Put a notebook and cork sheet on plywood and measure where they will be located (in this case, the distance was 3 cm from each other). Mark the area with a pencil and apply PVA glue;
- Stick notepad and cork sheet. Leave to dry;
- Go to your pocket. Take a balsa-wood sheet (you can use a thick cork sheet) and mark out 4 forms: 1 - 21x15 cm, 2 - 15x3 cm, 1 - 21x3 cm;
- Cut out forms using a clerical knife;
- Glue the pocket with PVA glue.
Modern eco-leather beds
Types of earrings
Big Paper Roses
Bracelet made of ribbon and beads
Purpose of the Voltage Regulator
Christmas thread toy
Rose Bead DIY